A blog article on how to fix Utrai jump starter not charging. Utrai is a company that makes portable battery chargers, and it is important for the company to have a good reputation. In order to keep their reputation up, people should know about the best ways to charge their Utrai jumo starters.
This article will give you information on what could be causing you an issue with your Utrai jump starter and what to do when this is happening.
Causes of Utrai jump starter not charging
One of the most common problems with utrai jump starters is that they don’t charge. This can be caused by a number of reasons, and there are a few steps that you can take to try and fix the problem. Here are a few of the most common causes:
- Reason 1. The battery is dead or damaged. You can check to see if the battery is dead by trying to charge it with the utrai jump starter plugged into an outlet. If the battery doesn’t seem to be charging, then it’s likely that it’s already dead. In this case, you’ll need to replace the battery.
- Reason 2. The cord isn’t plugged in properly. Make sure that the cord is plugged into the utrai jump starter and into an outlet.
- Also, make sure that the prongs on the cord are making contact with the plug on the utrai jump starter. If everything looks okay, but the jump starter still doesn’t seem to be charging, then it may be because something is blocking the electricity from getting to the jump starter.
- Reason 3. Sometimes dust or dirt can get in between these two pieces and block the electricity from going through. To fix this, you’ll need to remove whatever is.
- Reason 4. The charger is not functioning properly.
- Reason 5. There is a problem with the cables connecting the battery to the charger.
- Reason 6. The switch on the charger is turned off.
Solutions for Utrai jump starter not charging
There are a few things that you can do in order to fix a utrai jump starter that is not charging. The most common issue is that the battery is not holding a charge. However, there are other issues that can cause this, so it is important to troubleshoot the problem before assuming anything. The first thing to do is to make sure that the battery is installed properly and that it is connected to the charger correctly.
Next, check the charger itself. Make sure that the cord is plugged in firmly and that it is working properly. If all of these things check out, then it may be necessary to replace the battery. If none of these solutions work, then it may be necessary to take apart the utrai jump starter and check for broken wires or damaged components. If everything looks okay, then it may be necessary to replace the entire jump starter.
Utrai jump starter troubleshooting
If you are experiencing problems with your Uniti Jump Starter, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you get it working again.
1. Check the battery charge level to ensure that the jump starter is not experiencing a low battery condition. The LED lights on the jump starter should be flashing red to indicate that there is a problem with the battery. If the LED lights do not flash red, then there could be a problem with either the charger or battery.
2. Make sure that the jumper cables are attached properly and in good working order. The male end of one cable should be attached to your car’s positive terminal and the female end should be attached to your car’s negative terminal (in reverse). Do not use cheap jump leads that are too long because this can cause problems when trying to start your car using a jump starter!
If your Utrai jump starter is not working, then it may be due to the battery. You need to make sure that the battery is completely charged and not just about half-way charged.
If you are using a new battery, then you should first check if it is fully charged. If it isn’t, then charge it for at least 12 hours before trying again. If you already have a fully charged battery and the jump starter still doesn’t work, then there is likely an issue with the electrical connection between the two components of your device.
Check all wires carefully and try re-connecting them in different ways until you find one that works properly.
Utrai jump starter faqs
1. Is the jump starter suitable for my vehicle?
Your car bettery voltage should be 12 volt, and the engine power should be under the listed max engine power.
Jstar Mini: 6.0L gas / 4.5L diesel.
Jstar One: 8.0L gas / 6.5L diesel.
Jstar 3: 7.0L gas / 6.0L diesel.
Jstar 4: 8.0L gas / 7.0L diesel.
Jstar 5: 8.0L gas / 6.5L diesel.
Jstar 6: 7.0L gas / 6.0L diesel.
2. Should the jump starter be fully charge before starting vehicle?
No. You don’t have to. But you should charge it more than 50% battery to start your car for emergency.
3. Why I can’t charge the jump starter fully?
If you cannot charge the jump starter fully, please run out of the remaining battery and charge form 0%. If it doesn’t work, please change the charging adapter, recommended to use your smartphone’s charger.
4. Where can I buy smart battery clamp for replacement?
Please contact and inform us of your country and product model.
5. What kind of tire be inflated with Jstar 5 or Jstar 6?
You can fully inflate 185/70R tires in 3-5 minutes by using Jstar 5 or Jstar 6. They are able to inflate tires of car, SUV, minivan, Pick-up, and small truck.
Maximum air pressure: Jstar 5 is 150 PSI / 10.34 Bar; Jstar 6 is 120 PSI / 8.27 Bar.
6. Why does the Jstar 5 and Jstar 6 stop inflating automatically?
Because Jstar 5 and Jstar 6 comes with a safety protection for high temperature. So it will auto stop when it’s overheating. You need to wait for 10 minutes to let it cool down be reuse.
7. Will car tire be over inflated?
Jstar 5 and Jstar 6 will automatically stop inflating when reaching to the preset air pressure. Please check the standard tire pressure of your car tire before inflating.
How to reset utrai jump starter?
To reset your utrai jump starter, you will need to turn it off and then on again.
Turn off the unit by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. After holding down the power button for 5 seconds, release it and then immediately press and hold the battery reset button for 3 seconds.
Now release both buttons simultaneously, wait for about 30 seconds, and then turn on the unit again by pressing its power button for 5 seconds.
How to contact the utrai jump starter customer service?
You can contact our customer service team through the following ways:
- Send your message to them to https://www.utrai.com/pages/contact-us
- Visit the official site online at https://www.utrai.com/
- Send us an email to [email protected]