Halo bolt with air compressor has what you need to start your car and move on. Easily jump-start cars, motorcycles, trucks and more without the need for another vehicle. This Portable Car Jumper-Halo bolt with air compressor features an LED work light, battery tester and a rechargeable 65 amp hour battery. The compressor inflates and deflates your tires to get you out of a jam in a pinch. A built-in flashlight is helpful for locating and polishing off the eyelets on rims. With this Portable Car Jumper-Halo bolt with air compressor handy, you’ll never be left on the side of the road again.
Take A Look At Halo Bolt With Air Compressor
Halo Bolt Charger is a versatile and powerful portable car jumper. It connects to your car battery and provides 58830MWh of power in an emergency. But it’s also a portable power bank for your phone, laptop, or any USB device. The built-in air compressor can help inflate your tires as well.
HALO Bolt is a MFi certified portable charger that packs a punch. HALO Bolt comes with a USB port for charging of your mobile devices, and an AC outlet for charging laptops and larger devices. With its built-in flashlight, HALO Bolt is the ultimate on-the-go companion.The HALO Bolt is also available in black.
- Portable power: jump start your vehicle (up to 6.5 liters or smaller V6 engines) or charge your phone, tablet, and other USB devices. Rechargeable lithium ion battery holds a charge for up to three months when not in use.
- Jump starter: Provides easy access to be able to jump start your car in case of an emergency.
- USB ports: Can charge your phone, camera or tablet device while on the go.
- AC outlet: Charge laptops and other larger devices while in the car or at home when plugged into a wall outlet.
- Built-in flashlight: Comes in handy during nighttime emergencies or when trying to find something under the seats at night.
If you’re stranded with a dead car battery, the Halo Bolt Charger will come to the rescue. Connect it to your battery using the included cables and adapters, then plug in up to three devices using the USB ports, A/C outlet, or car charger adapter. You can use it while charging other devices too. Or use it as an all-purpose portable charger for phones, tablets, cameras, and laptops – just plug into the A/C outlet or USB port to charge up. The built-in air compressor can be used to inflate your tires in a pinch. The LCD screen shows how much charge is left in the power bank so you’ll know when it needs recharging. You can leave it plugged into your wall socket or cigarette lighter for continuous charging, or use the kickstand to free up space on your countertop or desk. The Halo Bolt Charger comes in two colors: black and teal.
In addition to this, EverStart Jump Starter is also a product chosen by many customers.
Halo Jump Starter With Air Compressor
The Halo bolt is a good product for those who are in need of a portable car jump starter. I don’t own a motorcycle, so I can’t speak to how it would work with one. It is very easy to use, and I like that it has the air compressor built into it. The air compressor has worked well on my bike tires, and I think that it would work pretty well on car tires as well. With the air compressor, you also have the ability to inflate footballs, basketballs, and other inflatable sports equipment. I have not personally used this feature yet, but I am sure that it works fine.
The only complaint that I have about this product is that the lights use up a significant amount of the battery’s power. When using the flashlight feature (which has three different settings) you will loose around ten percent of your battery life for each minute that you use it on the brightest setting. The light does dim after a few minutes, however, so this is not too much of an issue for me. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
Halo Bolt With Air Compressor Multi-Functions
A portable car jumper is a small, lightweight device that uses a 12-volt battery to provide a boost of power to a car with a dead battery. It allows you to jump-start your vehicle without the need for another vehicle to give it a jump or a trip to an auto shop. While most portable car jumpers require you to connect jumper cables between cars, there are some versions that don’t require cables at all.
The Halo Bolt Portable Car Jumper is powered by its own lithium-ion battery and can start vehicles in seconds. It also features two USB ports for charging mobile devices, which makes it useful even when your car’s battery is working properly. Portable jump starters come in many different sizes and shapes. Some are just small enough to fit in your glovebox or center console so they can be stored out of the way but still easily accessible if needed. Others are large and bulky, which means they’re not ideal for storing in tight spaces like under the car’s seat. Fortunately, there are plenty of options for every type of user and every type of vehicle.
How To Use Portable Car Jumper-Halo Jump Starter With Air Compressor?
- Make sure your phone is charged, so that you can use it to activate the alarm system.
- Turn off all electrical appliances, such as lights and radios, so that they don’t drain the car’s battery while you’re trying to jump it.
- Park the donor car (the car with a charged battery) a few feet from the dead car, facing it head-on. If the cars bump together, their bumpers could break or get damaged during this process.
- Open both hoods and locate the batteries in each vehicle. Compare them side by side to make sure that they are similar in size and shape (voltage should be 12 for both).
- Attach the positive (red) cables to the positive terminals of each battery (in both cars). Attach one end of each cable to a positive terminal, then attach the other end of each cable to its corresponding terminal (positive cable to positive terminal). Clamp only one cable on each terminal so that they don’t accidentally touch while you’re working, which could create sparks and possibly cause an explosion of dangerous gas fumes from inside the battery.
- Attach one end of the negative (black) cables to the negative terminal of the donor battery ((the one in the car with a good battery). Attach the other end of that cable to any unpainted metal surface on the car with the dead battery. This will ground everything together.
- Attach one end of the positive (red) cables to the positive terminal of the donor battery. Attach the other end to the positive terminal of your dead battery.
- Start your car with good battery and let it run for a few minutes. This allows power to flow into your dead battery, giving it enough charge to start your car.
- Try starting your car; if it doesn’t work, wait a few minutes and try again. If it still won’t start, make sure all connections are secure and try again.
The Review Of Halo Bolt With Air Compressor
This is a review of the Halo Bolt 58830. I’ll break down my experience with this product.
- It’s portable. Very portable, in fact. I had to take a motorcycle trip while I was testing this product, and it fit into my saddlebags nicely. The size and shape of the unit is great for space-limited situations as well as easy storage, even in your glove box or anything else with limited space.
- It has two USB ports for charging devices on the go, which makes it perfect for everything from phones to tablets to any other device you might have charged via USB port.
- It has a built-in air pump that can be used to inflate anything from tires to beach balls (I tried both). This is an amazing feature to have in such a small package. It’s not quite up to the level of power of dedicated air compressors out there, but it’s certainly good enough to provide emergency relief if you’re stuck on the road somewhere and need some air in your tires. If you want something more powerful, you’ll need something larger and less portable (and they often come with their own jump cables as well).
- You’re going to pay a premium for all ofthis functionality in the Halo Bolt. The price tag is $150, which is more than most portable chargers but less than a dedicated car jump box or an air compressor. That said, it does do two jobs very well.
As how it works, it is a portable power jump starter box car which is used to start the engine when your battery has a problem. It comes with a high-pressure air compressor that produces enough power to charge most if not all types of smartphones and tablets. All you need to do just press the button and it will start your car engine up to twelve times with complete safety for your car battery. It takes less than 3 minutes to fill your tires with air from zero pressure to 30 Psi. You can maintain pressure in tires after inflation. You can easily jump start your car due to its heavy duty clamps cable and super bright led light. In case of an emergency, you will always have a powerful source of emergency energy available in the palm of your hand.
A brilliant design which combines aerocharger’s patented fuel pump technology for maximum power output and performance. This makes the halo jump starter box the best companion tool on the go whether indoor or infront of your home.