The Gooloo jump starter power bank is an awesome and useful piece of technology, to say the least. This all-in-one gadget can bring your car back to life in the case of a flat battery, and keep you connected while you’re out on the road. Here is a complete Gooloo jump starter power bank guide.
I was searching for the best portable charger to give as a gift. I had heard a lot about the Gooloo jump starter power bank and wanted to learn more. This article shares all the details, specs and features of the Gooloo jump starter power bank. So, do you want to learn more about this product? Then keep on reading because that’s what this article is all about.
If you are traveling and got stuck with a dead battery, the Gooloo Jump Starter power bank is here to help you out. This is the most powerful jump starter power bank that can start car or truck. You just need to push the button, and in two minutes, your car will be back on again. This portable jump starter power bank has 12000mAh high capacity and 400A peak current, which is designed for cold weather. It charges electronic devices like iPhone 7 almost 10 times according to Gooloo.
The first advantage of the Gooloo jump starter power bank is its compact size. That means you can keep it in your car and have it ready whenever you need it.
The second advantage is the car jump starter feature. This can help you get out of an emergency situation where your car battery has died and no one else is around.
The third advantage is its portability; you can take this anywhere as a power bank for your devices.
The fourth advantage is its versatility; the built-in flashlight on this device means you can use it as an emergency light source when camping or even just to find things in your trunk at night if you need to.
The Gooloo gp4000 jump starter has some great features and functions, including:
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- LED flashlight with strobe and SOS mode
- Jump starts your car up to 20 times on a full charge
Gooloo gp4000 is one of the most popular battery jump starter power banks on Amazon. Here are its specs:
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Input: 5V/1A
- Output 1: 5V/1A
- Output 2: 5V/2A
- Starting current: 200A
- Peak current: 400A
- Operating temperature: -20°c to 60°c/-4°f to 140°f
- Charging time：5 hours (DC 12V)
- Weight (with battery): 0.68 kg/24 oz
- Size (LxWxH): 19x8x3cm/7.5x3x1 inch
The Gooloo gp4000 jump starter power bank comes in a nice looking black box with a handle. This is a good sign as you know that they’ve put some thought into the packaging.
Inside the box you will find:
- The Gooloo gp4000 unit
- AC charging adapter with interchangeable plugs for different countries
- 12v Car charger
- Jumper cables (these are not the traditional type of jumper cables, but have alligator clips on one end and two USB ports on the other)
- A carry bag for storing everything
- A manual instruction booklet
Although the Gooloo jump starter power bank is a safe and reliable product, it must be used in accordance with all instructions and guidelines included with the product. Failure to do so may result in serious injury.
To use the Gooloo jump starter power bank, you must have knowledge of your vehicle’s battery type and charging system as well as safe practices for using the device.
Here’s how to use the Gooloo jump starter power bank:
- Connect the clamps to the battery terminals of the vehicle with dead battery.
- Attach the red clamp to the positive (+) battery terminal and the black clamp to the negative (-) terminal.
- Start the engine of your vehicle with the dead battery.
- Once your vehicle starts, remove the clamps in reverse order (black first followed by red).
- An over-heated battery could be dangerous. If this occurs, stop the starting procedure immediately and allow the unit to cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- If the jump starter fails after several attempts, discontinue use, as the battery may be depleted.
- Do not submerge the jump starter in water or any other liquid.
- Keep away from children.
- When operating the portable jump starter, always wear safety glasses and gloves.
- Do not operate this device in a closed area. Always use it in a well-ventilated location.
- Do not connect the positive and negative directly when using your jump starter pack, (i.e., do not short circuit).
- Do not disassemble or modify the device yourself; this will void the warranty.
- Keep away from children and pets to avoid electrocution or damage to equipment and property.
- Charge the jump starter once every three months to maximize its lifespan if you don’t use it for a long time (over 3 months).
- Don’t get close to flammable materials, including liquids, gases and dust.
- Turn off the car engine before attaching or removing clamps.
- Don’t reverse the connection sequence of the clamps when you start a car.
Overview Of The Gooloo Jump Starter Power Bank
For starters, the Gooloo can work in any weather condition. Conventional jumper cables are very difficult to use in the rain or snow, and in fact can be dangerous if they short out. The Gooloo is also safer and more convenient because it doesn’t require another car to be present. EverStart Jump Starter
It’s also compact and ultra-portable. The Gooloo comes with a nice carrying case so you can take it with you wherever you go. You can easily fit the Gooloo under your seat or put it in your trunk or glove box for emergencies. It’s lightweight at just 2 lbs and has a very small profile that measures just 8 x 3 x 1 inches (20 x 7 x 3 cm). In comparison, conventional jumper cables are big, bulky and heavy.
The Gooloo is also easy to use. You simply plug it into your car’s 12V cigarette lighter port, press the power button on the unit, wait for the green light to appear, then start your car after 30 seconds. The unit will automatically turn off after 30 seconds of use to protect against excessive discharging.
Gooloo Jump Starter Power Bank reviews on Amazon:
“I was very impressed with this unit when I got it. The size is great, it’s not too big, and it’s not too small either. It’s just right for what you need,” says one reviewer. “The display on the front is super bright and easy to read. The flashlight is incredible! It’s so bright, it looks like a floodlight. The battery life seems to be really good too.”
Another satisfied customer said, “Strong jump starter…I have used it several times now, and I am pleased with its performance.”
Gooloo is a well-known brand in the car jump starter industry. They have been manufacturing jump starters since 2012 and they have sold over 500,000 products around the world. They make all kinds of car accessories including jump starters, power banks, portable air compressors, and other automotive accessories. If you are looking for a high-quality Gooloo jump starter, look no further because we have created an overview of their products.
Here is one of the best Gooloo jump starters that you can buy on Amazon.
Gooloo Gb4000 Jump Starter Review
The Gooloo gp4000 is the best jump starter that you can buy on the market. It is not only powerful but also easy to use, and comes with a plethora of safety features that makes it safe for you and your car.
Typically, jump-starter packs are large and not easily portable, but the GP4000 is different. It’s fairly small — about the size of a paperback book — so you can keep it in your glove compartment or center console. At 1.6 pounds, it’s light enough that you can even keep it on hand in your computer bag or purse; this would come in handy if you ever need to jump-start your car while out and about.
The GP4000’s primary function is to act as a battery pack to revive a dead car battery. To do this, all you have to do is connect the clamps to your car battery terminals and follow the instructions on the LED screen. If successful, you can then disconnect the cables and use the power button to turn off the device again.
This starter pack also doubles as a power bank for charging portable devices like phones and tablets.
How to make sure you’re getting an original Gooloo jumper starter power bank?
The Gooloo Power Bank is manufactured by a specific company, so anything else claiming to be a “Gooloo” power bank isn’t. The packaging that original Gooloo Power Banks come in has a red background, with the words “Gooloo Jump Starter” in white with black trim at the bottom, and “GP37-Plus” on the upper left corner. If you don’t see that packaging, it’s probably not an original GP37-Plus (and may be unsafe).
Where You Can Buy An Original Gooloo Jump Starter Power Bank?
Right now, Amazon is the only place to buy an original Gooloo Jump Starter Power Bank from an authorized dealer. This is because Amazon does some pretty stringent vetting of its third-party sellers, which means you can trust them for this kind of purchase more than other third-party sites.